As the temperature drops and the days grow shorter, we can’t help but to begin thinking about the upcoming holiday season. Halloween starts it off! This year, be the first to hold a party and get the holiday festivities started.
- Schedule the party: This year Halloween is on a Monday so, in most areas you can throw a Friday or Saturday party without having to compete for your guests’ time because trick-or-treating will be on Monday.
- Haunted Buffet - Be a kid again and dig your fingers into peeled grapes (eyeballs), cold spaghetti (worms), and other tactile and visual ghastly delicacies. Don’t hesitate to ask guests to bring something unnaturally delicious.
- Gamify – Pick a theme, hold a costume contest, pin the tail on the monster - you get the idea. Pick your poison.
- Ghastly Tunes - Try listening to "Monster Mash", "Thriller", "Superstition", or "I Want Candy" depending on your audience. There are so many music platforms where the songs are grouped especially for Halloween.
- Mandatory Costumes - There's nothing like fake fangs, horrifying masks, or cute couples costumes to set the mood. Guests are never too old to dress up, whatever their age.
With a bit of time and effort, your Halloween party can be the talk of the town. It’s your chance to host an event that’s outlandish, freaky, and, most importantly, FUN. Life is full of reasons to celebrate and Halloween offers a unique opportunity, and when opportunity knocks at the door it shouts “Trick or Treat!”